This great tasting mocktail is sure to impress your guests.
- 1 cup (250 mL) apple cider
- ½ cup (125 mL) 100% pomegranate juice or 100% cranberry juice
- ½ cup (125 mL) low sodium club soda
- Place apple cider and pomegranate/cranberry juice in a martini shaker and fill with ice cubes. Shake to chill and strain into a martini glass. Top with club soda. Serve.
Nutritional information per serving
(1 cup / 250 mL)
- Calories: 93
- Protein: 0 g
- Total fat: 0 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Dietary cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrate: 24 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Potassium: 149 mg
Developed by Nadine Day, RD. ©The Heart and Stroke Foundation
Posted December 2008.